Sunday 5 August 2012

You Got Caught, I stayed watching. On Photography and the Photographer

Video Installation. [work in progress]


Robert Haeberle, author of People about to be Shot, 1968, describes the moments before the My Lai massacre: ‘Guys were about to shoot these people. I yelled “Hold it” and I shot my picture. MI6’s opened up and from the corner of my eye I saw bodies falling but I did not turn to look’ (1968, cited in Clarke, 1997, p.160)



©copyright:Clara Turchi       
                                                                                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                         Please click on Allegro Andante, Adagio, Finale_2m 20s looped video to watch the second video part of the installation
                                                                                                 
                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment